PACE 101 Workshop
A 3-hour intensive workshop on the fundamentals of PACE, with ample time for questions and discussion. This workshop will cover:
- Fundamentals of PACE Financing: What it is, where it is available, who can use it, what can be financed through PACE, national landscape, why it is a compelling financing option, where you can learn more about PACE.
- PACE Legislation and Administration: Legislation, program design, and program administration differences across the country.
- PACE Financing and Capital Features: Financing options, capital providers; administrative cost of PACE; basics of lender consent; accounting treatment of PACE.
- C-PACE Basics: A detailed review of Lender Consent; the economics of PACE financing under various lease forms; and project development best practices.
- R-PACE Basics: An overview of R-PACE and how it works as residential marketplace solution, including consumer protection standards, contractor engagement, contractual lien subordination, and its role in capital markets.