Join the movement to accelerate the growth of Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing and receive distinct advantages, including appointment to the PACENation Leadership Council.
This is PACENation
Stay up-to-date with our market research and educational resources. Your membership makes it possible to expand our research efforts and provide more in-depth, actionable market intelligence.
Network with PACE leaders at the Annual PACENation Summit and online Member Network. Members get discounted Summit tickets for all employees and a listing in the Member Network.
Unlock new possibilities to shape the policy landscape in every state. As a member, you support PACENation’s efforts to expand our marketplace and develop PACE policy everywhere.
- All Leader benefits
- Eligible to co-author whitepapers and studies with PACENation
- Contact PACENation's Executive Director David Gabrielson to learn more about additional membership options.
- All Partner-level benefits
- Representation on PACENation's Leadership Council
- Eligible to sponsor and design a PACENation-hosted webinar
- All Supporter benefits
- Featured listing in the PACENation Member Directory: special placement in searches and ``Featured Member`` badge
- Upload videos and add social media links to your member profile
- Your logo listed on the ``Featured Members`` page
- Post jobs and RFPs on our website and monthly newsletter
- Access all PACENation informational resources including our website and webinars
- Subscription to our newsletter
- $100 PACENation Summit discount for all your organization's employees
- List your organization in the PACENation Member Directory (with $100 minimum contribution)
*Suggested yearly contribution. Click “Join Now” to set your contribution level.
- All Partner benefits
- Representation on leadership council by invitation
- Voluntary contribution amount
“Integral to our success has been our membership in PACENation. We wouldn’t be the company we are today and have the business prospects we have today without the support of PACENation, its staff, and all the resources the organization makes available to us and every member.”
Peter Grabell, Senior VP of Financial Services at Figtree Financing
“PACE Equity is very proud to be part of PACENation. We’ve been involved with this organization for many years and it’s actually helped us with municipal adoption in many states across the country. PACE is active in 32 states, and PACENation has had a great role in that. I would say it’s the best resource there is to get information about starting and learning the good, bad, and ugly about PACE if you’re starting a new program, and take years off your development cycle.”
Beau Engman, Founder of PACE Equity
“I am a member of PACENation, and a very proud member since the early days of PACE at the CT Green Bank in 2012. I encourage you to become a member of PACENation and learn from all of my fabulous colleagues across the country.”
Genevieve Sherman, Managing Director at PACE Financial Servicing
What is the PACENation Leadership Council?
Member organizations at the “Leader” level can elect a representative to the Leadership Council, which meets to vote and decide on key PACENation activities, including standards development.
What is the PACENation Member Directory?
The PACENation Member Directory is the online yellowpages of PACE, as well as the center for PACENation membership activity — there, you can post jobs ads and RFPs, and access members-only content by logging in. After clicking “join now” above, you will be directed to the Member Network to make your payment and submit your organization’s profile.
When does my membership start and how long does it last?
Your membership lasts for one year from the time of your first payment. If paying by credit card, your membership will begin immediately and automatically renew after 12-months. If paying by check, your membership will begin after we receive and confirm your check.